Christ Lutheran Church - Oshkosh
The first Volga German immigrants to settle in Oshkosh attended Christ Lutheran Church.
In 1909, about 75 families left Christ Lutheran and formed Zion Lutheran Church.
222 Church Ave.
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Christ Lutheran Church has been served by the following pastors:
George M. Weng
- "Oshkosh Church Roots Go Back to 1763" from an Oshkosh Newspaper (date unknown).