Christ Lutheran Church - Rhein
Christ Lutheran Church congregation was formed in 1906. In 1907 the original church building was erected 1/2 mile east, and 1/2 mile south of the present location.
The church building was moved to the present site in about 1914. In 1920 a new and much larger church building (the present one) was erected.
In 1911 the first parsonage was built near the location of the present one. A new parsonage was built in 1928, and the current parsonage was built in 1984.
The congregation is affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada (ELCIC).