Congregational Church - Westerham

A Congregational Church operated in the community of Westerham, Saskatchewan, from about 1910 to 1955. It was located one mile south and seven miles west of Leader, Saskatchewan. Today, the parish cemetery is still located there (SW 16-22-27- W3). The property was originally owned by H. Elsasser.

The congregation disbanded in 1955 when it merged with the Leader Congregational Church.

Immigration: 
Cemetery: