Emanuel Lutheran Church - Port Huron

Location
 
Elmwood & Stone
Port Huron, Michigan
 
History
 
The "German Evangelical Lutheran Emanuel Congregation of Fort Gratiot" was founded in 1879 by members from the Trinity Lutheran congregation located at 10th and Griswald. They also established a Lutheran parochial school which struggled for a few years.
 
The congregation disbanded in 1905.