Friedens Evangelical Lutheran Church - Globeville
Friedens Evangelical Lutheran Church (Peace Lutheran Church) in the Globeville neighborhood of Denver was founded by immigrants from Dönhof in 1889. It was reorganized in 1915. In 1934, it became affiliated with the Evangelical & Reformed Churches of America. Due to declining membership, the congregation was disbanded in 1962.
Original location unknown.
1920-21 moved to a converted duplex at
4501 Lincoln St.
Among those pastors serving the Friedens congregation were:
- Globeville Story : Germans from Russia (Mary Lou Egan)
- Reisbick, Anna M. Garden Place - Globeville: 1885-1950 (published by the author in 1995).