St. Martin Lutheran Church - Port Huron
St. Martin's Evangelical Lutheran Church was founded in 1884. By 1914, there were Volga German families from the colonies of Susannental and Kind attending.
Families from St. Martin's were instrumental in the establishment of St. Paul Lutheran Church.
805 Chestnut St.
Port Huron, MI 48060
Pastors & Priests:
The following pastors have served the congregation of St. Martin Lutheran Church:
Gedeon F. Rausch