St. Paul Lutheran Church - Loveland
Saint Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church was constructed at 745 E. 5th Street in 1915. By the 1970's this church building became associated with the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. By 1981, though, the building had become home to the Community Fellowship Baptist Church. In 1991, it had become known as the Church at Loveland.
745 E. 5th Street