St. Paul Lutheran Church - Shattuck
In 1906, Michael Borth helped build St. Paul's Lutheran Church on the David Sell homestead south of Shattuck. The church was dedicated 11 March 1906. The church cemetery is across the road to the east of the church.
Today, there is no church building located in the country. The congregation is part of Christ Lutheran Church in Shattuck.
The members of St. Paul Lutheran Church have been served by the following pastors:
St. Paul's Lutheran Cemetery (Ellis Co. Historical Society)