St. Paul's Lutheran Church - Globeville

St. Paul's Lutheran Church in the Globeville neighborhood of Denver was founded by immigrants from Beideck in 1905. It was disbanded in 1980 and the contents of its sanctuary were donated to the American Historical Society of Germans from Russia in Lincoln, Nebraska, and can now be found in the Society's All-Faiths Chapel.

Pastors & Priests: 

The members of the First German Congregational Church were served by the following pastors:

W. Zimmerman (1906-1911)
J. Eichhorn (1911-1914)
William Lind (1915)
William H. Loeske (1915-1920)
Martin Stricker (1920-1927)
August Wellner (1927-1929)
Martin Stricker (1929-1932)
V. Vetter (1932-1934)
C. Danitshek (1934-1939)
Ed Prange (1940-1945)
Rev. Schempp (1945-1948)
Rev. Rink (1948-1953)
J. Baumgartner (1953-1954)
John Mager (1954- )
Sources: 

- Globeville Story : Germans from Russia (Mary Lou Egan)
- Reisbick, Anna M. Garden Place - Globeville: 1885-1950 (published by the author in 1995).

Items from St. Paul's Lutheran Church now in the AHSGR All-Faiths Chapel.
Source: AHSGR.