Irazusta, Departamento Gualeguaychú, Entre Ríos Province
The village of Irazusta was named after one of its first settlers, Juan José Irazusta. The railroad came through the area in 1909, but it was not until 18 October 1911 that a station was opened in Irazusta, at that time called Villa Eleonora.
Many Volga German families settled here.
The following Volga German families are known to have settled in and around Irazusta:
Bohl from Huck
Brotzman from Huck
- Derka, Mabel J. de. Historia de pueblos que no quieren desaparecer: Irazusta. Buenos Aires : Responde, 2004.
- Leandro Hildt