Los Charrúas, Departamento Concordia, Entre Ríos Province
Los Charrúas was founded with the establishment of the railway station there in the 1930s. Its layout was approved by a provincial resolution on 23 October 1941, and that is considered the official date of the village's founding.
The following Volga German families are known to have settled in Los Charrúas:
Ditter from Frank
Leffler from Dönhof
Stricker from Shcherbakovka
- Sarramone, Alberto. Los Abuelos Alemanes del Volga.