Parera, Departamento Gualeguaychú, Entre Ríos Province
Parera is a small village located just south of Urdinarrain. Its full name is Faustio M. Parera.
Volga German families living in Parera founded Zion Congregational Church.
The following Volga German families, originally from the colony of Huck, are known to have settled there:
In 1926, several of these families moved to Villa Carlota bei Gualeguaychú (now called Colonia El Potrero).
Zubia Schultheis, Fabian.