Urdinarrain, Departamento Gualeguaychú, Entre Ríos Province
On 23 September 1890, a train station was opened at Villa Florida. On the other side of the tracks was the village of Villa Mitre. Following the 1895 National Argentine Census, the two were unified under the name Urdinarrain, after Manuel Antonio Urdinarrain (1800-1869), a general in the Argentine Civil Wars.
Many Volga German families have settled in Urdinarrain.
- Manuel Urdinarrain (Wikipedia) - in Spanish