Hartmann, Palmeira Municipality, Paraná
The colony of Hartmann, named after immigrant leader Karl Hartmann, was settled by Volga Germans on 16 March 1879. It is also known by the name of Quero-Quero.
The following Volga German families are known to have settled in Hartmann:
Albach from Beauregard
Hartmann from Reinwald
Jurk from Reinwald
Ruppel from Reinwald
Weigand from Friedenfeld
- Schwab, Carlos Alberto. Resumo Histórico e Genealogia dos Alemães do Volga. Ponta Grossa, Brazil: C.A. Schwab, 1997.