Marianovka, Altai Krai (Siberia)
One source records that Marianovka was founded in 1908 by Germans resettling from the Black Sea region. Another states that it was founded by Volga Germans from the Samara Province.
In 1972, the village was liquidated, and all residents were relocated to the neighboring village of Nikolayevka.
Until 1917, the village of Marianovka was part of the Lutheran parish in Barnaul.