Schafsdorf, Marianovski District, Omsk Oblast (Siberia)
Schafsdorf was founded in about 1895 by Volga German colonists most of whom were resettling from the colonies of Jost and Moor. It was named after one of the first settlers named Schaaf from Huck.
In 1912, it was given the Russian name of Gribanovka after the Cossack officer Gribanov who had leased the land to the original settlers.
The first colonists to settle in Schafsdorf were Lutheran.
The following Volga German families settled in Schafsdorf:
Kehr from Moor
Pinnecker from Moor
Schaaf from Huck
Stier from Jost
Weinbender from Müller