Christian Allerboh [sic], son of Theodor Allerbohr [sic] & Anna Scherers from Scheuerwald, married on 15 November 1751 in Launstroff to Catharina Gros, daughter of Johannes Groß (died 3 October 1746) & Anna Johannetta Kupferschmidt (died 14 March 1748).
The births of the following children of Christian Allerborn and Katharina Groß are recorded in the parish register of Launstroff: (1) Jacob, born 11 June 1757; (2) Anna Maria, born 3 March 1760; & (3) Nicolaus, born 14 December 1762.
Christian Allerborn, a farmer, his wife Katharina, and children (Wilhelm, age 14; Jakob, age 9; Anna, age 6; Nikolaus, age 4) arrived from Lübeck at the port of Oranienbaum on a ship under the command of Skipper Gabriel Wild.
Christian Allaporn [sic], his wife Cathrina, and children (Willhelm, age 15; Jacob, age 10; Nicolaus, age 4; Anna Maria, age 3) are recorded on the list of colonists being transported from St. Petersburg to Saratov in 1767.
Christian Allerborn, his wife Katharina, and children (Wilhelm, age 16; Jakob, age 11; Margaretha [sic], age 8; Nikolaus, age 6) are recorded on the 1767 census of Hölzel in Household No. 21. They had settled there on 11 September 1767.
Wilhelm Allerborn and his family are recorded on the 1798 census of Hölzel in Household No. Hz05. Anna Allerborn and her family are recorded on the 1798 census of Hölzel in Household No. Hz08. The widow and children of Jakob Allerborn are recorded on the 1798 census of Hölzel in Household No. Hz13.
The 1767 census records that Christian Allerborn came from the German village of Langdorf [Launstroff bei Waldwisse] in the Lothringen region.
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga: Economy, Population, and Agriculture (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Hz05, Hz08, Hz13.
- Parish register of Launstroff.
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 2 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 2001): 114.
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010): #6780.
- Rauschenbach, Georg. Deutsche Kolonisten auf dem Weg von St. Petersburg nach Saratow: Transportlisten von 1766-1767 (Moscow: G.V. Rauschenbach, 2017): #7545-7550.