The parish register of Ulmbach records the marriage on 29 December 1750 of Johann Caspar Bös, son of Johannes Bös from Rebsdorf, and Gertrud Förster, daughter of Valentin Förster.
The baptisms of their children are recorded on the parish register of Ulmbach: (1) Johann Conrad, born 21 March 1751 in Rebsdorf; (2) Johannes, born 25 January 1753 in Rabenstein; (3) Anna Catharina, born 10 March 1758 in Neustall; and (4) Barbara Elisabeth, born 21 January 1761 in Neustall.
The parish register of Ulmbach records the marriage on 30 August 1763 in Uerzell of widower Johann Caspar Bös and Margaretha Huh(i), daughter of Johannes Huh(i) from Magdlos.
The baptism of their daughter Eva Elisabeth Bös is recorded on the parish register of Ulmbach. She was born 21 March 1765 in Neustall.
Kaspar Bös, his wife Margaretha, and children (Konrad, age 16; Johann, age 15; Maria, age 11; Barbara, age 6½; Eva, age 1½) arrived from Lübeck at the port of Oranienbaum on 15 September 1766 aboard a ship under the command of Skipper Franz Nikolaus Schröder.
Casper Boes [sic], his wife Margaretha, and children (Conrad, age 18; Johann, age 16; Maria, age 12; Barbara Elisabeth, age 6; Eva Elisabeth, age 1) are recorded on the list of colonists being transported from St. Petersburg to Saratov in 1767 along with a note that son Conrad and daughters Barbara Elisabeth and Eva Elisabeth died en route.
Kaspar Bös, a farmer, his wife Margaretha, and children (Johannes, age 16; Elisabeth, age 14) are recorded on a list of Beauregard recruits attached to the 1767 census in Household No. 126. A note indicates that the family relocated to the colony of Wittmann in 1768.
In 1785, Johann Bös and his brothers moved from Wittmann to Ober-Monjou.
The 1767 census records that Kaspar Bös came from the German village of Rebsdorf.
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga: Economy, Population, and Agriculture (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Om07, Om54, Mv3012.
- Parish register of Ulmbach.
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 4 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 2008): 374.
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010): #6888.
- Rauschenbach, Georg. Deutsche Kolonisten auf dem Weg von St. Petersburg nach Saratow: Transportlisten von 1766-1767 (Moscow: G.V. Rauschenbach, 2017): #4804-4810.