Blaumer / Pflaumer
Johann Siegmund Pflaumer was born in Eppingen on 16 February 1724. He married on 4 February 1749 to Anna Katharina Frey.
In 1761, the Pflaumer family moved to Denmark (Schleswig-Holstein).
Siegmund, his wife, and their children immigrated to Russia, settling in the Volga German colony of Dobrinka on 29 June 1764.
They they are recorded there on the 1767 Census in Household No. 9.
Gottlieb Pflaumer and his family (sons Johann Georg Ludwig, age 8; Johann Heinrich Christian, age 4) are recorded on the 1798 census of Dobrinka in Household No. Db38.
Georg Ludwig Pflaumer and his family are recorded on the 1834 census of Dobrinka in Household No. 48. Christian Pflaumer and his family are recorded on the 1834 census of Dobrinka in Household No. 123.
The 1850 and 1857 censuses of Dobrinka record this surname as Blaumer.
- 1834 Dobrinka Census (Households No. 48, 123).
- 1850 Dobrinka Census (Households No. 62, 160).
- 1857 Dobrinka Census (Households No. 68, 171).
- Clausen, Otto. Chronik der Heide- und Moorkolonisation im Herzogtum Schleswig, 1760-1765 (Husum: Husum Druck- und Verlagsgesellschaft, 1981): 728.
- Eichhorn, Alexander, Jacob & Mary Eichhorn. The Immigration of German Colonists to Denmark and Their Subsequent Emigration to Russia in the Years 1759-1766 (Deiningen, Germany: Drukerei und Verlag Steinmeier GmbH & Co. Kg, 2012): B-1272.
- Lang, Gerhard. German Colonists of Denmark on the Volga.
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Db38.
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 1 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 1999): 315.