The baptisms of several children to Stephan Dörr & Anna Margaretha Rerig [Röhrig] are recorded in the parish register of Hüttengesäß: (1) Anna Elisabetha, baptized 28 August 1734; (2) Anna Margaretha, baptized 21 April 1742; and (3) Johann Peter, baptized 20 December 1744.
(1) Anna Elisabetha Dörr married 22 May 1756 in Hüttengesäß to Johannes Ross. They immigrated to Russia. [See Ross Family.]
(2) Anna Margaretha Dörr married on 11 March 1766 in Düdelsheim to Johann Jost Bender. They immigrated to Russia. [See Bender Family.]
(3) [Johann] Peter Dörr, a single farmer, arrived from Lübeck at the port of Oranienbaum on 4 July 1766 aboard a Russian packet-boat under the command of Midshipman Mankensey.
He settled in the Volga German colony of Balzer on 18 June 1767 where he is recorded on the 1767 census in Household No. 41 (errantly under the surname of Deckmann) along with his sister and her husband, Just Bender. A note on the 1767 census records that Peter Dörr relocated to the colony of Anton in 1768.
Peter Dörr is recorded on the 1798 census of Anton in Household No. An36.
The Oranienbaum passenger list records that Peter Dörr came from the German region of Hanau.
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga: Economy, Population, and Agriculture (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): An36.
- Parish register of Düdelsheim.
- Parish register of Hüttengesäß.
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 1 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 1999): 83.
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010): #1209.