According to the Neu-Isenburg Ortsfamilienbuch, Anthoine Delouze (born in Saint-Privat-de-Vallongue, Lozère, Languedoc-Roussillon, France) and his wife Anne Marguerite Engel had two children, both born in Neu-Isenburg: (1) Christian Louïs Deleouze, born 2 December 1744; and (2) Jeanne Marie Deleouze, born 25 February 1747.
Christian married Maria Eva Kayser on 10 April 1766 in Büdingen, and Jeanne Marie (Johanna Maria in German) married Johann Nicolaus Scheuermann on 11 April 1766 in Büdingen.
Christian Dellos and his mother Anna arrived from Lübeck at the port of Oranienbaum on 31 July 1766 aboard a Russian ship under the command of Lieutenant Ilyin.
Both Christian and Johanna Maria settled in the Volga German colony of Huck. Christian (with his surname misspelled Delym) and his 2nd wife Anna Franziska are recorded there on the 1767 census in Household No. 74 and the Schauerman [sic] couple, along with Christian and Johanna Maria’s mother Anna Margaretha, are recorded in Household No. 73.
In 1788, Christian Dellos and his family moved from Kukkus to Straub and Johann Heinrich Dellos moved from Kukkus to Laub.
In 1797, Jakob Philipp & Balthasar Dellos moved from Kukkus to the Russian city of Volsk.
Subsequent generations of this family continue with the surname spelling of Dellos.
- 1775 Census of Huck.
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga: Economy, Population, and Agriculture (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Lb17, Lb20, Sr34, Mv1439; Mv1440; Mv1453.
- Mai, Brent Alan and Dona Reeves-Marquardt. German Migration to the Russian Volga (1764-1767) (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 2003): #509, #522.
- Ortsfamilienbuch for Neu-Isenburg [online].
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 2 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 2001): 158.
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010): #2722.