Peter Dietrich from Grosslüder [Großenlüder] in the area of Fulda and Anna Maria Breler from Salzschlirff married on 25 April 1766 in Büdingen.
Peter Dietrich, a farmer, and his wife Anna arrived from Lübeck at the port of Oranienbaum on 29 August 1766 aboard a ship under the command of Skipper Johann Skott.
They settled in the Volga German colony of Köhler on 21 August 1767 and are recorded there on the 1767 census in Household No. 37.
In 1790, Jakob Dietrich moved from Köhler to Volmer.
Both the Oranienbaum passenger list records that Peter Dietrich came from the German region of Fulda.
- Mai, Brent Alan and Dona Reeves-Marquardt. German Migration to the Russian Volga (1764-1767) (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 2003): #588.
- Parish records of Büdingen.
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga: Economy, Population, and Agriculture (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Kl37, Vm42, Mv1315.
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 2 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 2001): 368.
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010): #3798.