Georg Phillip Egner, son of Georg Caspar & Anna Margaretha Egner, was baptized 4 January 1729 in Feudenheim. Maria Catharina Krampf, daughter of Sebastian & Catharina Elisabetha Krampf, was baptized 21 September 1727 in Feudenheim.
Georg Philipp Egner & Maria Catharina Krampf were married. They had one child: Catharina Elisabeth, who was baptized 25 December 1755 in Feudenheim.
Maria Catharina Krampf died on 3 January 1756, and Philip married her sister Anna Margaretha Krampf who had been baptized 31 July 1729 in Feudenheim. Phillip Egner and Anna Margaretha Krampf had three children, all baptized in Feudenheim: (1) Anna Elisabeth, baptized 10 February 1757; (2) Anna Eva, baptized 6 February 1761; and (3) Christina, baptized 7 April 1762.
Philipp Egner [erroneously recorded as Eichner in some documents], a farmer, and his family immigrated to Denmark (Schleswig-Holstein) in 1762 along with other families from Feudenheim. While in the Denmark, Phillip & Anna Margaretha had another child: Johann Philipp, baptized 26 June 1763 in Översee.
In 1765, they joined the migration to Russia.
Philipp Eichner [sic], his wife Katharina Margaretha, and children (Anna Elisabeth, age 10; Johann Philipp, age 4) are recorded on the 1767 census of Balzer in Household No. 37. They had settled Balzer on 28 March 1766.
[Johann] Philipp Egner, son of Georg Philipp Egner, and his family are recorded on the 1798 census of Moor in Household No. Mo60.
Johann Philipp Egner and his family are recorded on the 1834 census of Moor in Household No. 81.
Johannes Egner & his brother Johann Konrad Egner, sons of Johann Philipp Egner, and their families are recorded on the 1857 census of Moor in Household No. 88.
- 1834 Moor Census (Household No. 81).
- 1857 Moor Census (Household No. 88).
- Eichhorn, Alexander, Jacob & Mary Eichhorn. The Immigration of German Colonists to Denmark and Their Subsequent Emigration to Russia in the Years 1759-1766 (Deiningen, Germany: Drukerei und Verlag Steinmeier GmbH & Co. Kg, 2012): B-314.
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Mo60.
- Parish register of Feudenheim.
- Parish register of Översee [Denmark].
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet 1764-1767 Band 1 (Göttingen: Der Göttinger Arbeitskreis; 1999): 81.