Johannes Fischler, a craftsman (Handwerker), his wife Magdalena, and children (Johannes, age 14½; Anna Margaretha, age 12; Anna Katharina, age 6½) are recorded on the 1767 census of Grimm in Household No. 19.
Ludwig Fischler, his wife Maria Magdalena, and children (Katharina, age 15; Johann Daniel, age 5½; Margaretha, age 1) are recorded on the 1775 census of Grimm in Household No. 104. Johannes Fischler, his wife Barbara, and son Andreas (age ¼) are recorded on the 1775 census of Grimm in Household No. 59.
Ludwig Fischler and his family are recorded on the 1798 census of Grimm in Household No. Gm151.
Christoph Fischler from Grimm is recorded on the 1834 census of Franzosen in Household No. 63.
The 1767 census records that Johannes Fischler came from the German region of Hanau.
- 1775 Grimm Census (Households No. 59 & 104).
- 1834 Franzosen Census (Household No. 63).
- 1850 Franzosen Census (Households No. 31, 55, 68, 85).
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga: Economy, Population, and Agriculture (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Gm151.
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 2 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 2001): 76.