Andreas Gräber, a miller (Müller), and his family settled in the Volga German colony of Degott on 15 August 1767. They are recorded there on the 1767 census in Household No. 14.
Johann Philipp Gräber and his family are recorded on the 1834 census of Degott in Household No. 2 along with a note that he had died in 1833.
Jakob Gröber from Degott and his family are recorded on the 1857 census of Josefstal in Household No. 91.
The 1897 census of Degott records in Household No. 38 that the granddaughters (Agnesia, age 5; Philomena, age 3; Cecilia, age 1) of Martin Greber are in Rothammel.
The 1767 census records that Andreas Gräber came from the German region of Trier.
- 1834 Degott Census (Households No. 2, 9).
- 1857 Josefstal Census (Household No. 91).
- 1897 Degott Census (Household No. 38).
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga: Economy, Population, and Agriculture (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Dg03.
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 1 (Göttingen: Der Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 1999): 266.