Johann Heinrich Iskam, son of Friedrich Izkam, married Cornelia. They have at least one son Johann Georg who was baptized 25 June 1747 in Vonhausen. Cornelia evidently died because Johann Heinrich is recorded marrying again in Vonhausen on 26 November 1761 to Catharina Dörr, daughter of Johannes Dörr. Catharina had been baptized in Hüttengesas on 25 June 1727.
The baptism of a daughter born to Johann Heinrich Iskam & Catharina Dörr is recorded in the parish register of Vonhausen: Anna Dorothea, baptized 16 April 1765.
Johann Heinrich Iskam, a farmer, his wife Katharina, and children (Katharina, age 23; Johann Georg, age 20; Ernst, age 3) arrived at the port in Oranienbaum on 4 July 1766.
Johann Heinrich Iskam, a farmer, his wife Katharina, and children (Johann Ernst, age 5; Anna Margaretha, age 2½-months) are recorded on the 1767 census of Moor in Household No. 53. They had arrived there on 18 June 1767.
Anna Margaretha Müller née Iskam and her family are recorded on the 1798 census of Moor in Household No. Mo15.
Son Johann Georg Iskam (age 21), a farmer, his [new] wife Susanna [Scheidmantel], and daughter Maria Magdalena (age 3-months) are recorded on the 1767 census of Moor in Household No. 59. He had arrived there on 18 June 1767.
Maria Magdalena Seltenreich née Iskam and her family are recorded on the 1798 census of Moor in Household No. Mo18.
Johann Georg Iskam, son of Johann Heinrich Iskam, and his family are recorded on the 1798 census of Moor in Household No. Mo19 along with a note that his son Johann Ernst is working in the colony of Laub.
Ernst Iskam, son of Johann Heinrich Iskam, and his family are recorded on the 1798 census of Moor in Household No. Mo06.
Both the Oranienbaum passenger list and the 1767 census record that this Iskam family came from the German region of Isenburg.
- Bonner, Wayne H. Volga German Settlers Identified in Isenburg and Other German Church Records Part I (Gardena, CA: Wayne Bonner, 2007): 52, 65.
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Mo06, Mo15, Mo18, Mo19.
- Parish register of Hüttengesas.
- Parish register of Vonhausen.
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 3 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 2005): 169, 171.
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010): #1916.