Johann Heinrich Iskam, son of Friedrich Izkam, married Cornelia. They have at least one son Johann Georg who was baptized 25 June 1747 in Vonhausen. Cornelia evidently died because Johann Heinrich is recorded marrying again in Vonhausen on 26 November 1761 to Catharina Dörr, daughter of Johannes Dörr. Catharina was baptized in Hüttengesas on 25 June 1727. They have at least two children born before leaving for Russia: Ernst (birth unverified) and Anna Dorothea (baptized on 16 April 1765 in Vonhausen).
Johann Heinrich and his family arrived at the port in Oranienbaum on 4 July 1766. They arrived in Moor on 18 June 1767 and are recorded there on the 1767 Census in Household No. 53 (Johann Heinrich) and Household No. 171 (Johann Georg and his new wife Susanna and their newborn daughter, Maria Magdalena - age 3 months).
- Bonner, Wayne H. Volga German Settlers Identified in Isenburg and Other German Church Records Part I (Gardena, CA: Wayne Bonner, 2007): 52, 65.
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Mo06, Mo19.
- Parish records of Hüttengesas.
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 3 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 2005): 169, 171.
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010): #1916.