Jungmann (Yagodnaya Polyana)
Johann Heinrich Jungmann married Anna Catharina (surname unknown). They have at least the following children: (1) Helena Margaretha, born about 1747; (2) Johann Heinrich, born 25 March 1753 in Wallernhausen, south of Nidda in Hessen; (3) Elisabeth, born about 1757; and (4) Konrad, born about 1760.
The Jungmanns immigrated to Russia, arriving from Lübeck at the port in Oranienbaum on 13 September 1766 aboard the galliot Die Perle under the command of skipper Thomson.
Mrs. Jungmann and daughter Helena Margaretha died during the journey between Oranienbaum and Saratov in 1767. The rest of the family arrived in Yagodnaya Polyana on 16 September 1767 and are recorded there in Household No. 3.
Son Heinrich married Katharina Kromm and is recorded on the 1798 Yagodnaya Polyana Census in Household No. Yp56. Son Konrad married Anna Maria Ruhl and is recorded in Household No. Yp23.
- "Auswandererliste aus Ober-Lais Eichelsdorf nach Jagodnaya Poljana." Eicheltäler Heimatglocken 2 (February 1929): 73.
- Die Geschichte der Wolgadeutschen vom Vogelsberg zur Wolga (Alsfeld, Wiesbaden: Die Albert-Schweitzer-Schule, 1990): 55.
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga: Economy, Population, and Agriculture (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Yp23, Yp56.
- Mai, Brent Alan, trans. & ed. Transport of the Volga Germans from Oranienbaum to the Colonies on the Volga: 1766-1767 (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1998): entries 7083-7088.
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 2 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 2001): 174.
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010): Doc. No. 6223.