Bartholomæ Kämmerer & Catharina Lang were married on 11 March 1766 in the Lutheran Church of Büdingen.
Bartel Kämmerer, his wife Katharina, and his brother Peter arrived from Lübeck at the port of Oranienbaum on 31 May 1766 aboard the pink Slon under the command of Lieutenant Sergey Panov.
They settled in the Volga German colony of Leichtling on 14 May 1767 where they are recorded on the 1767 census in Households No. 16 & 17.
In 1788, Philipp Kämmerer moved from Leichtling to Volmer.
In 1789, Bartel Kämmerer moved from Leichtling to Kamenka.
In 1792, Nikolaus Kämmerer moved from Leichtling to Köhler.
Wilhelm Kemmerer and his son are recorded on the 1834 census of Kamenka in Household No. 116 along with a note that they relocated to the colony of Mariental.
The 1834 census of Mariental records that Wilhelm Kemmerer moved from Kamenka to Mariental in 1825.
The 1834 census of Volmer records that Heinrich & Nikolaus Kämmerer moved from Volmer to Schuck in 1824. They are recorded on the 1834 census of Schuck in Households No. 55 & 56.
The 1834 census of Graf records in Household No. 72 that Michael Kämmerer had moved to Graf from Kamenka in 1826.
Andreas Kämmerer from Leichtling and his family are recorded on the 1857 census of Josefstal in Household No. 84 along with his brothers Christoph & Ignatius.
The 1767 census records that Peter & Bartel Kämmerer came from the German village of Seligenstadt in the region of Mainz.
- 1834 Graf Census (Household No. 72).
- 1834 Kamenka Census (Household No. 116).
- 1834 Mariental Census (Household No. 178).
- 1834 Schuck Census (Households No. 55, 56).
- 1834 Volmer Census (Household No. 98).
- 1857 Josefstal Census (Household No. 84).
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga: Economy, Population, and Agriculture (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Km018, Kl89, Lg17, Lg19, Vm26, Mv1533; Mv1534; Mv1540.
- Mai, Brent Alan and Dona Reeves-Marquardt, German Migration to the Russian Volga (1764-1767) (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 2003): #411.
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 3 (Göttingen: Der Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 2005): 54 & 55.
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010): #552.