An article by Hermann Wäschke records the following going to Russia:
Jacob König, a tenant (Mietsmann), with his wife and 4 children (two sons & two daughters), from Quellendorf.
Jakob König, a farmer, his wife Maria, and children (Christoph, age 24; Christian, age 22; Louisa, age 10; Maria, age 6) arrived from Lübeck at the port of Oranienbaum on 4 July 1766 aboard the English frigate Love & Unity under the command of Skipper Thomas Fairfax.
Jacob Koenig, his wife Maria, and children (Christoph [age not recorded], Christoph [age not recorded]; Louisa Regina, age 10 Maria Sophia, age 6) are recorded on the list of colonists being transported from St. Petersburg to Saratov in 1767.
They settled in the Volga German colony of Boisrous and are recorded there on the 1767 census in Households No. 25 (son Christian) & 86 (father Jakob).
In 1773, widow Anna Sophia König left Boisroux and married Gottfried Frick in Beauregard. Her son Christoph went with her.
The 1767 census records that Jakob König came from the German village of Quellendorf in the region of Dessau.
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga: Economy, Population, and Agriculture (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Bo12, Bx32, Mv0281.
- Mai, Brent Alan, trans. & ed. Transport of the Volga Germans from Oranienbaum to the Colonies on the Volga: 1766-1767 (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1998): #6094-6097.
- Mai, Brent Alan and Dona Reeves-Marquardt. German Migration to the Russian Volga (1764-1767) (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 2003): #1103.
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 1 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 1999): 145, 160.
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010): #1579.
- Rauschenbach, Georg. Deutsche Kolonisten auf dem Weg von St. Petersburg nach Saratow: Transportlisten von 1766-1767 (Moscow: G.V. Rauschenbach, 2017): #1262-1265.
- Wäschke, Hermann. "Deutsche Familien in Russland" in Roland, Archiv für Stamm- und Wappenkunde, Jubiläumsschrift, 18 January 1912: 87.