Hans Ulrich Keller, son of Hans Ulrich Keller, married 6 February 1719 in Niederhofen to Barbara Schilling.
The births of the following children are recorded in the parish register of Niederhofen: (1) Hans Ulrich, born 4 January 1721, died 14 January 1721; (2) Ulrich, born 4 July 1722; (3) Georg Michael, born 19 September 1724, baptized 20 September 1724; (4) unnamed child, stillborn 26 February 1727; (5) Anna Maria, born 12 July 1729; (6) Johann Wilhelm, born 28 February 1731; (7) Maria Judith, born 26 November 1732; (8) Christina, born in 1735; and (9) Katharina Magdalena, born 6 October 1739.
Georg Michael Keller, a farmer, immigrated to Denmark (Schleswig-Holstein) arriving in Flensburg on 9 June 1762 as the servant of Christian Bleymeier.
He married in December 1761 to Maria Elisabeth née Wentz, the widow of Johann Georg Ziegler who had died 5 October 1761. They were dismissed from the Danish colonies on 13 June 1763 and joined the migration to Russia.
They settled in the Volga German colony of Dobrinka on 15 April 1765.
Georg Keller, a farmer, his wife Elisabeth, and children (Elisabeth, age 11; Christina, age 7; Eva, age 5; Rosina, age 3; Johann Heinrich, age ½) are recorded on the 1767 census of Dobrinka in Household No. 22 along with his stepsons (Christoph Ziegler, age 13; Georg Ziegler, age 9).
The Eichhorns record that Georg Michael Keller came from the German village of Niederhofen, Amt Brackenheim, Württemberg. The 1767 census records that Georg Keller came from the German village of Niederhof in the Württemberg region.
- 1850 Dobrinka Census (Households No. 143, 197).
- Eichhorn, Alexander, Jacob & Mary Eichhorn. The Immigration of German Colonists to Denmark and Their Subsequent Emigration to Russia in the Years 1759-1766 (Deiningen, Germany: Drukerei und Verlag Steinmeier GmbH & Co. Kg, 2012): B-789.
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga: Economy, Population, and Agriculture (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Db76.
- Parish register of Niederhofen.
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 1 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 1999): 319.