Johann Valentin Konradi & Anna Maria Menger were married by Father Emmert on 30 November 1765 in Church of St. Andrew the Apostle in Gerbipoli (Herbipoli - old Latin name for the city of Würzburg).
Ioannes Valentin Konradi, son of Lorenz & Margareta Konradi, was baptized on 18 July 1737 in Randersacker.
Anna Maria, daughter of Jacob & Maria Elisabeth Menger, was baptized on 7 May 1730 in the Catholic Church in Weißenau.
Valentin Konradÿ, a baker (Bäcker), and his wife Marianna arrived from Lübeck at the port of Oranienbaum on 22 July 1766 aboard the pink Lev under the command of Lieutenant Fyodor Fyodorov.
Valentin Konradÿ, a baker (Bäcker), and his wife Anna Maria settled in the Volga German colony of Pfeifer on 20 August 1767 and are recorded there on the 1767 census in Household No. 20.
The Oranienbaum passenger list and the 1767 census record Valentin Konradÿ came from the German region of Würzburg.
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga: Economy, Population, and Agriculture (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Pf36.
- Parish register of Weißenau.
- Parsh register of the Church of St. Andrew the Apoltle in Würzburg.
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 3 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 2005): 382.
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010): #2406.