Friedrich Lederer [sic] and his family, including his brother Jakob, settled in the Volga German colony of Dietel on 1 July 1767. They are recorded there on the 1767 census in Household No. 18.
Friedrich Lederer [sic] and his family are recorded on the 1798 census of Dietel in Household No. Dt08.
The death of Friedrich Leterle [sic] in 1806 is recorded on the 1811 census of Dietel in Household No. 8. Friedrich has no known surviving male lines.
Jakob Letner from Dietel and his family are recorded on the 1798 census of Bauer in Household No. Br03.
Brothers Johann Peter Letner, Johann Jakob Letner, and Johann Georg Letner, sons of Jakob Letner, are recorded on the 1834 census of Bauer in Household No. 16.
This 1767 census records that they came from the Germany village of Pfirschbach.
- 1811 Dietel Census (Household No. 8).
- 1834 Bauer Census (Households No. 16, 87, 99).
- 1857 Bauer Census (Households No. 16, 88, 99).
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga: Economy, Population, and Agriculture (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Br03, Br04, Dt08.
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 1 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 1999): 286.