Peter Limpert, son of Georg Limpert & Dorothea Müller, married on 13 September 1718 in Gersfeld to Eva Rosina Meier, daughter of Heinrich Meier.
The baptisms of two sons of Peter Limpert & Eva Rosina Meier are recorded in the parish register of Gersfeld: (1) Johann Kaspar, born 2 October 1725; and (2) Johann Christoph, born 19 April 1728.
(1) Johann Kaspar Limpert married on 14 April 1750 in Gersfeld to Anna Barbara Trapp. They had 4 children: (1) Dorothea, born 11 August 1751; (2) Johannes, born 30 June 1754; (3) Nikolaus, born 6 February 1758; and (4) Johann Georg, born 27 June 1765, died 3 May 1766.
Kaspar Lippert [sic], a tailor, his wife Anna, and children (Dorothea, age 17½; Johann, age 14; Nikolaus, age 10) arrived from Lübeck at the port of Oranienbaum on 14 September 1766 aboard a ship under the command of Skipper Reders.
Johann Kasper and his wife evidently died before reaching Walter. Their children (Johann, age 18; Nikolaus, age 15; Dorothea, age 13 [sic]) are recorded on the 1767 census of Walter in Household No. 13 - along with their father's brother Christoph Lippert [sic] and his family.
Nikolaus Limpert and his family are recorded on the 1798 census of Walter in Household No. Wt049.
Nikolaus Lembert [sic] and his family are recorded on the 1811 census of Walter in Household No. 49.
Johann Christian Limpert, son of Nikolaus Limpert, relocated from Walter to Frank prior to the 1816 census and is recorded on the 1834 census of Frank (Household No. 227) returning to Walter.
(2) Johann Christoph Limpert married on 10 November 1761 to (his 2nd wife) Barbara Schleicher. They had 2 children: (1) Neihard, born 6 May 1762; and (2) Eleonora, born 14 September 1764.
Christoph Lippert [sic], a stonemason, his wife Barbara, and son Neuhard (age 4) arrived from Lübeck at the port of Oranienbaum on 14 September 1766 aboard a ship under the command of Skipper Reders.
Christoph Lippert [sic], his [new] wife Dorothea, and [step?]daughters [surname not recorded] (Dorothea, age 14; Anna, age 9) are recorded on the 1767 census of Walter in Household No. 13 along with the 3 children (above) of his brother Kaspar.
The Oranienbaum passenger list and the 1767 census record that the Limperts came from the German village of Gersfeld.
- 1811 Walter Census (Household No. 49).
- 1834 Frank Census (Household No. 227).
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga: Economy, Population, and Agriculture (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Wt049.
- Parish records of Gersfeld, Fulda - Archive of the Evangelical Church of Kurhessen-Waldeck in Kassel (Archion.de)
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 4 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 2008): 298.
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010): #6455, #6501.