Christoph Liphardt, his wife Gertruda, and children (Wilhelm, age 5; Katharina, age 1½) arrived from Lübeck at the port of Oranienbaum on 29 August 1766 aboard a ship under the command of John Scott.
Christoph Liphard, his wife Gerdruta, and children (Wilhelm, age 6; Catrina, age 1½) are recorded on the list of colonists being transported from St. Petersburg to Saratov in 1767 along with a note that daughter Catrina died en route.
They settled in the Volga German colony of Norka on 26 August 1767 and are recorded on the 1767 census in Household No. 190.
Christoph Liphardt, his wife Gertrude, and children (Johann Wilhelm, age 14; Gertrude, age 8; Johann Jakob, age 4; Anna Margaretha, age 3; Anna Katharina, age ¼) are recorded on the 1775 census of Norka in Household No. 39.
The widow and children of Christoph Lipphardt are recorded on the 1798 census of Norka in Household No. Nr040.
In 1790, Wilhelm Lipphardt, son of Christoph Lipphardt, moved from Norka to Walter.
Wilhelm Lipphardt from Norka and his wife are recorded on the 1798 census of Walter in Household No. Wt040.
The death of Wilhelm Lipphardt in 1817 is recorded on the 1834 census of Walter in Household No. 108. There are no known surviving male descendants of this Wilhelm Lipphardt.
The death of Jakob Lipphardt, son of Christoph Lipphardt, in 1804 is recorded on the 1811 census of Norka in Household No. 40.
Christian Lipphardt, son of Christoph Lipphardt, is recorded on the 1811 census of Norka in Household No. 40 along with a note that he relocated to the colony of Schaffhausen in 1806.
Christian Lipphardt and his family are recorded on the 1834 census of Schaffhausen in Household No. 76.
The Oranienbaum census records that Christoph Liphardt was a farmer while the 1767 census records that he was a craftsman (Handwerker). Both documents record that Christoph Liphardt came from the German district of Isenburg.
- 1775 Norka Census (Household No. 39).
- 1811 Norka Census (Household No. 40).
- 1834 Norka Census (Households No. 80, 311).
- 1834 Schaffhausen Census (Households No. 76, 85).
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga: Economy, Population, and Agriculture (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Nr040, Wt040, Mv1942.
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 3 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 2005): 280.
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010): #3694.
- Rauschenbach, Georg. Deutsche Kolonisten auf dem Weg von St. Petersburg nach Saratow: Transportlisten von 1766-1767 (Moscow: G.V. Rauschenbach, 2017): #2441-2444.