Heinrich Otto Müller, son of Valentin Müller, married in Büdingen on 17 February 1724 to Anna Catharina Schüßler, daughter of Johann Heinrich Schüßler. Among their children was Hans Otto who was baptized in Büdingen on 12 May 1737.
Hans Otto Müller, a coachman (Fuhrmann) from Büdingen, married Anna Maria Weber from Wenings on 12 May 1766 in the Lutheran Church of Büdingen. Anna Maria, daughter of Johann Philip Weber & Elisabetha Nehl(?), had been baptized in Wenings on 29 April 1730.
Hans Müller, a farmer, and his wife Anna arrived from Lübeck at the port of Oranienbaum on 29 August 1766 aboard a ship under the command of Skipper Johann Skott.
They settled in the Volga German colony of Norka on 15 August 1767 and are recorded there on the 1767 census in Household No. 20.
Widow Anna Maria Weber is recorded on the 1798 census of Norka in Household No. Nr069 along with her daughter Elisabeth Müller and her family.
Both the Oranienbaum passenger list and the 1767 census records that Hans Otto Müller came from the German region of Isenburg.
There are no known surviving male lines of this Müller family among the Volga German colonies.
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Fk069.
- Mai, Brent Alan and Dona Reeves-Marquardt. German Migration to the Russian Volga (1764-1767) (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 2003): #635.
- Parish records of Büdingen.
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet 1764-1767 Band 3 (Goettingen: Der Göttinger Arbeitskreis; 2005): 233.
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010): #3700.