Johann Georg Müller, son of Johann Valentin Müller & Maria Johanetta Korber, was born on 4 November 1730 in Büdingen.
Julianna Winter, daughter of Johann Georg & Gertraut Winter, was born 25 February 1725 in Büdingen.
Johann Georg Müller and Julianna Winter married in Büdingen on 3 February 1757. They had two children in Büdingen: (1) Catharina Elisabetha, baptized 22 January 1758; and (2) Johann Georg, baptized 31 May 1761.
Johann Georg Müller, his wife Juliana, and daughter Catharina (age 9) are recorded on the list of colonists being transported from St. Petersburg to Saratov in 1767.
Johann [Georg] Müller, a farmer, his wife Julianna, and daughter Katharina (age 8) arrived from Lübeck at the port of Oranienbaum on 14 September 1766 aboard a ship under the command of Skipper Reders.
Georg Müller, his wife Juliana, and daughter Katharina Elisabeth (age 11) are recorded on the 1767 of Norka in Household No. 198. They had settled in Norka on 2 September 1767.
Johann Georg Müller, his wife Juliana, and daughter Barbara (age 7) are recorded on the 1775 census of Norka in Household No. 83 along with their daughter Katharina, her husband Konrad Werth, and granddaughter Eva Elisabeth (age 1).
Both the Oranienbaum passenger list and the 1767 census record that Johann Georg Müller came from the German region of Isenburg.
- 1775 Norka Census (Household No. 83).
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Nr087.
- Parish register of Büdingen.
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet 1764-1767 Band 3 (Goettingen: Der Göttinger Arbeitskreis; 2005): 282.
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010): #6469.
- Rauschenbach, Georg. Deutsche Kolonisten auf dem Weg von St. Petersburg nach Saratow: Transportlisten von 1766-1767 (Moscow: G.V. Rauschenbach, 2017): #7075-7077.
Entry from the parish register of Büdingen recording the marriage of Johann Georg Müller & Juliana Winter on 3 February 1757.
Source: Roger Burbank.