In the parish records of Fränkisch-Crumbach, Conrad Muntermann from Brensbach (3 kilometers north of Fränkisch-Crumbach, with his wife are included in a list of immigrants.
They departed from the port of Lübeck on a Russian ship under the command of Lieutenant Samuel Gibbs, and arrived in Oranienbaum, Russia, on 31 July 1766. They arrived in Shcherbakovka on 18 August 1767 and are listed there on the 1767 Census in Household No. 43.
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Sv27.
- Mai, Brent Alan and Dona Reeves-Marquardt, German Migration to the Russian Volga (1764-1767) (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 2003): 180.
- Parish records of Fränkisch-Crumbach.
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 4 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 2008): 255.
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010): 194.