Johann Georg Pinnecker, son of Johann Conrad & Anna Elisabeth Pinnecker, was born 8 February 1722 in Düdelsheim and died before 1804 in Moor. He was a master locksmith in Germany.
Anna Appolonia Lotz, daughter of Johannes & Anna Margaretha Lotz was born 18 January 1730 in Aulendiebach.
The marriage of Johann Georg Pinnecker & Appolonia Lotz, daughter of Johannes Lotz of Aulendiebach, on 15 March 1751 is recorded in the parish register of the Lutheran Church of Büdingen.
The baptisms of the following children of Johann Georg Pinnecker & Appolonia Lotz are recorded in the parish register of Büdingen: (1) Johann Conrad, baptized 2 March 1752; (2) Louisa Henrietta, baptized 23 September 1753; (3) Louisa Ernestina, baptized 1 February 1756; (4) Johann Heinrich, baptized 8 February 1761; and (5) Georg, baptized 9 October 1763.
Johann Georg Pinnecker, a blacksmith, his wife Appolonia, and children (Konrad, age 16; Louisa, age 14; Elisabeth, age 8; Johann, age 6½; Ernestina, age 5; Georg, age ½) arrived from Lübeck at the port of Oranienbaum on 9 July 1766 aboard the ship Love and Unity under the command of Skipper Thomas Fairfax.
Widower Georg Pinnecker, a craftsman (Handwerker), and his children (Konrad, age 17; Louisa Henrietta, age 16; Elisabeth, age 11; Johann Heinrich, age 8) are recorded on the 1767 census of Moor in Household No. 41. They had arrived in Moor on 18 June 1767.
Georg married again to Maria Elisabeth Bäcker. She died 6 January 1809 in Moor.
In 1793, Konrad Pinnecker and his family moved from Kautz to Franzosen.
Both the Oranienbaum passenger list and the 1767 census record that Georg Pinnecker came from the German region of Isenburg.
- Bonner, Wayne H. Volga German Settlers Identified in Isenburg and Other German Church Records Part I (Gardena, CA: Wayne Bonner, 2007): 50-51.
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Mo45, Mo55, Mv1256.
- Parish register of Aulendiebach.
- Parish register of Büdingen (LDS Film No. 1197010).
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 3 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 2005): 166.
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010): #1850.