Conrad Preisendorf, the son of Johann Heinrich Preisendorf of Leisenwald, married in nearby Spielberg on 24 December 1747 to Eva Elisabeth Werth, the daughter of Johann Heinrich Werth. She had been baptized on 7 April 1745 in Spielberg. They had one child, Anna Catharina Preisendorf, baptized on 10 February 1765 in Spielberg.
The family immigrated to Russia arriving at the port of Oranienbaum on 8 August 1766 on board a pink under the command of Lieutenant Moisey Davydov.
They settled in the Volga German colony of Norka on 18 August 1767 and are recorded there on the 1767 Census in Household No. 24.
Konrad Preisendorf, his wife Eva Elisabeth, and children (Katharina, age 13; Johann Jakob, age 7; Eva Elisabeth, age 3; Johann Wilhelm, age ¼) are recorded on the 1775 census of Norka in Household No. 169.
- 1775 Norka Census (Household No. 169).
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Nr029, Nr177.
- Parish records of Spielberg.
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 3 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 2005): 234.
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010): #4145.