The births of two sons to Hans Georg & Anna Rupertus is recorded in the parish register of Schriesheim: (1) Johann Stephan, born 27 January 1740; and (2) Johann Georg, born 13 December 1742.
Father Hans Georg Rupertus died 14 January 1752, and his widow remarried on 8 May 1753 to Leonhard Eisenhauer. Anna died in Schriesheim on 10 November 1767.
Johann Stephan Rupertus and his family immigrated to Denmark (Schleswig-Holstein), arriving in Fredericia on 2 November 1759. Johann Georg followed, arriving in Fredericia on 1 May 1760.
Georg Rupertus, son of Hans Georg & Magdalena Rupertus, married Apollonia Bartole, daughter of Wendel & Gertraud Bartole, were married on 12 November 1760 in Thorning. They settled in the colony of Fridericia. They are last recorded among the Danish colonies on 26 April 1763.
[Johann Stephan Rupertus returned to Schriesheim where his death is recorded on 22 January 1814.]
In 1764, the Johann Georg Rupertus and his family immigrated to Russia, arriving in Balzer on 28 August 1765. Georg Robertus, his wife Apollonia, and daughters (Katharina, age 6; Jacobina, aeg 2) are recorded there on the 1767 census in Household No. 9.
The Eichhorns record that Georg Rupertus came from the German village of Schriesheim (Oberamt Heidelberg). The 1767 census records that he came from the German region of Kurpfalz.
- Eichhorn, Alexander, Jacob & Mary Eichhorn. The Immigration of German Colonists to Denmark and Their Subsequent Emigration to Russia in the Years 1759-1766 (Deiningen, Germany: Drukerei und Verlag Steinmeier GmbH & Co. Kg, 2012): B-1390.
- Lang, Gerhard. German Colonists of Denmark on the Volga.
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Bz037, Bz047.
- Parish register of Thorning (LDS Film No. 0054037).
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 1 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 1999): 74.
- Schuhmann, Karl. Familienbuch Schriesheim: 1650-1900 (Schriesheim, Germany: Odenwaldklub Schriesheim, 2004): #8172, #8176.