The births/baptisms of three children of Philipp Schönmeyer & Brigitte Henning are recorded in Burgsinn: (1) Eva Elisabetha, baptized 28 October 1734; (2) Johann Michael, baptized 19 June 1737; and (3) Anna Katharina, born 23 March 1749.
Eva Elisabetha Schönmeyer married Johann Diedrich Jung from Rabenau on 24 April 1766 in Büdingen.
Johann Michael Schönmeyer married Anna Katharina Schwabauer, daughter of Johannes Schwabauer & Christina Margaretha Eissenmayer, who had been baptized on 3 August 1749 in Hassloch.
Mother Brigitte née Henning died in Burgsinn in 1758.
Widow Philipp Schönmeier, a farmer, and his daughter Anna (age 17½) along with son Michael Schönmeier, a farmer, and his wife Anna Katharina and Eva [Schönmeyer] and her husband Dietrich Jung arrived from Lübeck at the port of Oranienbaum on 22 July 1766 aboard the pink Lev under the command of Lieutenant Fyodor Fyodorov.
Philipp evidently died before reaching the colonies. Michael and his family settled in the Volga German colony of Krasnoyar on 20 July 1767 and are recorded there on the 1767 census in Household No. 108.
Both the Oranienbaum passenger list and the 1767 census record that Michael Schönmeier came from the German region of Dienheim. Johann Michael Schönmeyer from Burgsinn is recorded as the godfather of Johann Michael Horning who was baptized in Büdingen on 9 April 1766.
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga: Economy, Population, and Agriculture (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Ks093.
- Mai, Brent Alan and Dona Reeves-Marquardt. German Migration to the Russian Volga (1764-1767) : Origins and Destinations (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 2003): #581, #1203.
- Parish register of Burgsinn.
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 2 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 2001): 444.
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010): #2360, #2364.