Johann Philip Scheurer [sic] & Susanna Kreilich were married on 17 April 1766 in the Lutheran Church of Büdingen.
Philipp Scherer, a tailor, and his wife Susanna arrived from Lübeck at the port of Oranienbaum on 22 July 1766 aboard the pink Lev under the command of Lieutenant Fyodor Fyodorov.
Philipp Scherer, a tailor (Schneider), and his wife Susanna are recorded on the 1767 census of Grimm in Household No. 14.
They are recorded on the 1775 census of Grimm in Household No. 100.
The 1767 census records that Philipp Scherer came from the German region of Württemberg.
- 1775 Grimm Census (Household No. 100).
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga: Economy, Population, and Agriculture (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Gm030, Gm079.
- Mai, Brent Alan and Dona Reeves-Marquardt, German Migration to the Russian Volga (1764-1767) (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 2003): #544.
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 2 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 2001): 75.
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010): #2420.