The marriage of Johann Wilhelm Störckel from Bönstadt and Anna Maria Jünger from Bönstadt is recorded in the parish register of Büdingen on 24 May 1766.
Johann Wilhelm Störckel's baptism is recorded in the parish register of Bönstadt in March 1744. Anna Maria's baptism is also recorded there in October 1744.
Following their marriage in Büdingen, the couple travelled to Lübeck where they sailed to Oranienbaum aboard the ship Apollo under the command of skipper Detlov Merberg. They arrived in Oranienbaum on 29 August 1766.
They settled in the Volga German colony of Norka on 15 August 1767 and are recorded there on the 1767 census in Household #122 and on the 1775 census in Household #62. He is listed on the Norka census of 1798 (Nr064).
- 1775 Census of Norka.
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga: Economy, Population, and Agriculture (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Nr064.
- Mai, Brent Alan and Dona Reeves-Marquardt. German Migration to the Russian Volga (1764-1767) : Origins and Destinations (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 2003): #663.
- Parish Records for Bönstadt (LDS Film No. 1195346).
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 3 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 2005): 261.
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010): #5167.