Franz Württemberger, a farmer, and his family arrived from Lübeck at the port of Oranienbaum on 18 June 1766 aboard the ship Die Perle under the command of Skipper Thomson.
Franz Württemberger, a farmer, his wife Anna Magdalena, and daughter Anna Katharina (age 3) are recorded on the 1767 census of Kolb in Household No. 6. They had arrived in Kolb on 13 May 1767.
The 1767 census records that Franz Württemberger came from the German village of Oberdarmstadt [Ober-Ramstadt?] in the Hessen-Darmstadt region.
[There is a Johann Franz Würtenberger, son of Georg Philipp Würtenberger & Anna Christina Fischer, who was born in Ober-Ramstadt on 19 December 1722. However, this Johann Franz Würtenberger apparently married Anna Elisabeth Busch from nearby Zeilhard - and she died there in 11 May 1813 - so it is unlikely that this is the correct Franz Würtenberger.]
- 1834 Kolb Census (Household No. 5).
- 1857 Kolb Census (Household No. 5, 7, 8, 109).
- Kirschnick, Ulrich. Ortsfamilienbuch Ober-Ramstadt [Online]
- Mai, Brent Alan. 1798 Census of the German Colonies along the Volga: Economy, Population, and Agriculture (Lincoln, NE: American Historical Society of Germans from Russia, 1999): Ko08.
- Parish register of Ober-Ramstadt.
- Pleve, Igor. Einwanderung in das Wolgagebiet, 1764-1767 Band 2 (Göttingen: Göttinger Arbeitskreis, 2001): 387.
- Pleve, Igor. Lists of Colonists to Russia in 1766: Reports by Ivan Kulberg (Saratov: Saratov State Technical University, 2010): #1055.
- Rauschenbach, Georg. Deutsche Kolonisten auf dem Weg von St. Petersburg nach Saratow: Transportlisten von 1766-1767 (Moscow: G.V. Rauschenbach, 2017): #0446.