Emmaus Lutheran Church - Hoisington
Emmaus Lutheran Church was organized in Hoisington in 1910. Emmaus began English-language services in about 1935.
Emmaus merged with St. John Lutheran Church north of Susank to form Concordia Lutheran Church in Hoisington in 1955.
Emmaus was served by the following pastors:
O.G. Hebestreit (1910-1918)
J. Resner (1922-1924)
C. Zehnder (16 August 1925-3 January 1937)
Armin Gottberg (1954-?)