German Congregational Church - Longmont
The German Congregational Church in Longmont was founded by fourteen Volga German families in 1924.
By 1957, the congregation's name had been changed to Christ Congregational Church, and the following year, moved to Francis Street & Mountain View Avenue. The old church facility became affiliated with the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, then Grace Evangelical Free Church, and is most recently the Community of Christ Church.
641 Martin Street
1240 Francis Street
Longmont, CO 80501-3706
- Colorado Cultural Resource Survey (5BL.1138)