German Evangelical Congregational Church - Sutton

The German Evangelical Congregational Church of Sutton was organized in 1880 under the leadership of the Rev. W. Sess of Crete with assistance from the Rev. E. Jose who became its first pastor. The congregation was officially incorporated in 1883. The charter indicates that there were sixteen original members. The congregation was disbanded in 1953.

Pastors & Priests: 

The following pastors have served Emmanuel Reformed Church:

E. Jose
Sources: 

- Nebraska State Historical Society