St. Mary's Catholic Church - Portland
St. Mary's Catholic Church, founded in 1885, was the "mother church" of the Catholic Volga Germans that settled in the Albina neighborhood of Portland. Its name was changed to Immaculate Heart of Mary Catholic Church to distinguish it from the St. Mary's parish that was located in downtown Portland.
2926 N. Williams Ave.
Portland, OR 97227-1628
The parish has been served by the following priests:
William J. McLeod (1951-1952)
Petrus Binh Hoang