San Justo, Partido de La Matanza, Buenos Aires Province (Buenos Aires Metro Area)
San Justo was founded 25 December 1858 on land requisitioned from prominent land owner Justo Villegas. It is now a western suburb of Buenos Aires.
Volga German families from the rural areas of Argentina have moved to San Justo.
There are both Missouri Synod Lutheran and Congregational parishes in San Justo.