Libertador San Martín, Departamento Diamante, Entre Ríos Province
Libertador San Martín was founded in 1898 by a group of Seventh Day Adventist families who came to establish a college for agriculture and theology.
The Universidad Adventista del Plata was founded in 1898 and the Sanatorio Adventista del Plata was founded in 1908.
A part of the town, located to the southeast, is known as Aldea Camarero.
Most residents of the town are members of the Seventh Day Adventist Church.
The following Volga German families settled in and around Libertador San Martín:
Bloch from Galka
Leichner from Huck
Lust from Schwab
Schimpf from Dobrinka